Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snowpocalypse, Take Two

Our power just came back on, yay! It was out for about an hour and a half, and we were a little worried that we wouldn't get any power back for a while. Hopefully we'll have power for the rest of the storm now. I'm very glad to be at home for this one, because a few weeks ago in that really awful blizzard my family and I got caught on the road and had to make an emergency stop at a hotel for the night. Thankfully, we were lucky to hitch a ride the next day with someone who had a Jeep, but it was very scary for a while there. If any of you guys are also experiencing the storm, I hope you're staying safe and warm!

5 comments:

  1. No storm now. I think one's coming on Wednesday. We lost power a couple days ago. They said it would be back at 8 pm, but was back at about 5 pm. lyin' bastards.
    I'll let them get away with it this time.
    Thanks,
    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the power holds out and the snow doesn't get too bad. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate,
    You are a Beautiful Blogger. And to prove it, you have won an award.
    Go here for the details. Beauty is in the Blog

    Greg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we're in the clear now, thank you guys for all of your comments!

    ReplyDelete