Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Favorites!

I love "get to know me" posts, and I thought I would make one of my own. Instead of telling y'all specific "little known facts" about me, I'm going to list my top three movies, music, etc... I don't know what it will say about me, but I'll leave that for you to decide!

Favorite Movies
The Lost Boys
Charade
Sense and Sensibility

Favorite Bands/Solo Artists
Queen
Emilie Autumn
Nine Inch Nails

Favorite Colors
Green
Black
Plum

Favorite Actors
David Niven
Alan Rickman
Javier Bardem

Favorite Actresses
Katharine Hepburn
Rachel Weisz
Kate Winslet

Favorite Foods
Watermelon
French Dip Sandwiches
Macaroni and Cheese

Favorite School Subjects
English Literature
Foreign Languages
Anatomy

Favorite Animals
Penguins
Siberian Tigers
Huskies

Favorite TV Shows
Criminal Minds
Heroes
Bones

Favorite Authors/Poets
Harper Lee
Lord Alfred Tennyson
Edgar Allen Poe

Okay I can't think of anymore right now, but I think that's good enough. I hope you like some of my favorites! Hope y'all are having a great day ^_^

2 comments:

  1. Wow - you and I must be polar opposites, I like almost nothing on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I'd love to know what everyone else's favorites are.

    ReplyDelete